Pattaya is a small city in Thailand and is a famous beach resort filled with tourists and expatriates. The city is located on the east cost of Thailand and lies about 130 km to the south west of Bangkok. The city is a self-governing municipal area and is the centre for heavy industries and production units in the city. Let us explore some of the top 10 reasons to visit Pattaya in this article.
Top 10 reasons to visit Pattaya:
- Pattaya Activities and Things To Do: The place buzzes with activity all day and night and is one of the liveliest resorts in Thailand .The place has all types of water based activities including deep sea fishing, diving and sailing and is a paradise for golfers .people could enjoy as families in its theme parks.
- Nightlife In Pattaya: Pattaya tourist information is not complete without adding a note on its nightlife. There is a definite partying atmosphere that exists here, once the sun sets. These resorts are filled with gourmet restaurants and cocktail units that are cheap and easily available .these resorts are the best for family entertainment, and there are a series of nightclubs, karaoke and bars available here.
- Pattaya Beaches and the islands: Though there are few beaches in Pattaya, they never seem to get crowded. Pattaya tourism flourishes as these Beaches are lined with golden fringed palm trees with the best water sports available.
- Shopping In Pattaya: The place has a diverse shopping scene and is a fun place to shop as well. The shops offer excellent bargains and the beaches are line with centers that sell handicrafts, hand tailored clothing etc.
- Pattaya Climate: The climate here is elusive with all day temperatures of 28 C. this makes the place the best tourist place all through the year.
- Pattaya Elephant Village: All Pattaya travel guides would direct their tourist to the Elephant village, located not too far from the Sukhumvit road and is open on all days. People could watch elephants, feed them and take pictures with them here.
- Pattaya Sanctuary of Truth: This temple was built to depict the seven creators on earth, mother, father, sun, moon, stars, earth and heaven and these are humanized in wooden sculptures inside the temple. The temple is entirely built of wood.
- Pattaya Walking Street: This is one of the best 10 reasons to visit Pattaya, a road that is open for pedestrians all day. This is the centre for night life, filled with lights and beats. There are countless bars, restaurants and cafes in this centre.
- Pattaya Coral Islands: These could be reached by boat within 45 minutes from Pattaya. These boats are with glass bottoms to see the transparent water, sea lives etc.
- Pattaya Stone Park and Crocodile Farm: The park is simply a place for rocks for millions of years. The park is filled with fossils, stone sculptures and trunks of ancient trees.
Pattaya is a land of historical and cultural significance worth visiting by tourists. For more related information of Pattaya and its tourism, visit www.triphobo.com